Cookies are small text files stored on your device by the website you visit. They are used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide certain information to the owners of the site. You can delete cookies stored on your device through your browser settings.
We use the following cookies:
Mandatory (technical) cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website system (for instance between your device and the server), for interface visualization (website fonts, maps, etc.), as well as a cookie confirming your consent for the use of the other cookies.
Google Analytics: these are third-party cookies that collect information in an anonymous form and compile reports on how visitors use our website. Google Analytics collect traffic information such as the source from which the user has come to our website, the total number and duration of visits. We have set our Google Analytics cookies to anonymise IP addresses collected.
Click here for more information on how to disable Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can manage your cookies preferences using the following links for some of the most popular Internet browsers:
- Google Chrome – support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox - support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Safari – support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer – www.microsoft.com/info/uk-en/cookies.mspx
- Opera – www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
You can read more about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org